Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/7/14

Freebies Februaruy 7th Friday

Hey it is Friday and the weekend is here and the Olympic Games have started. I was watching the pairs that were skating and it made me think of this pic of the owl who can fly and still smile . I feel that way when they do all those triple axles,  and spins. Let's see what is out there for freebies:
Okay Peeps, stalkers, and followers this is what I have gotten so far. If there are more I will add them. I have given you some new ones to check out today. Ciao ~ Josie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the digis. Gorgeous barn owl on that photo. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete