Yes, the snow is winning. I am about to lose the water pump and the wagon wheel. I know everyone is sick of the snow, but I love it. I am just glad I don't need that wagon wheel to put on my transportation like they had to do back in the 1800's. It is really cold here and yesterday is was -18 to -25 degrees depending on where you live here in Northern Mi. We are excited, we have the big snowmobile winter games this weekend. First time in 2 years since we have had enough snow to hold them..Oh well , on to the freebies.
- Wings of Whimsy - Day # 9 of the Valentine Love Circus with a love banner.
- D.A.I.S.Y - has pictures of cupcakes, like for those whose birthday are on Valentine Day and has a printable downloadable light house card for those day when you find out at the last minute you need a card.
- Opal Manor - pen from yesterday but check the freebie will be there. Sun behind clouds
- Stampartistry - has instructions for her cute creation Valentine card. Thanks Cindy
- Meljen Designs- if you want to participate in any of the blog, some require you to use their stamps. Meljen has a freebie page. Cute one for Valentine day if you want to enter their blog going on now.
- The Graphics Fairy- has French Wreath Typography Printable
- Handmade Harbour - freebies page don't forget the love
- Granny Ma's - has a 3-D flower print, cut and file
- My 3 Monsters - has vintage Valentine Bunting
- Create with TLC- has a cute sentiment. ( I am one who has a Valentine Birthday, coming up).
- Free Dearie Dolls - has Bluebird valentine
- A Typical English Home - has printables for a par-tayyy
- Digital Two for Tuesday - has a thinking spring with vintage prints of plants
- Ginger's House - for a sentiment that takes me back to my youth
- Kadoodle bug designs - has a couple of freebies and sentiments
- Trimgym's digistamps - has beautiful blue papers
- MeinLilaParks- has Choose Happy printable quotes
- Crafting with Jacks - has word art with flower drawing. Love it Angela.!!!!
Okay peeps and stalkers, I am leaving you with this list. I will check back just like yesterday to fix any mix up with blog site address. If you would like to be on the blog just let me know if you have a freebie to post. Have a safe day. ~ Josie