Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/23/14

Freebies Thursday January 23rd, 2014


Yes, the snow is winning. I am about to lose the water pump and the wagon wheel. I know everyone is sick of the snow, but I love it. I am just glad I don't need that wagon wheel to put on my transportation like they had to do back in the 1800's. It is really cold here and yesterday is was -18 to -25 degrees depending on where you live here in Northern Mi. We are excited, we have the big snowmobile winter games this weekend. First time in 2 years since we have had enough snow to hold them..Oh well , on to the freebies.

Okay peeps and stalkers, I am leaving you with this list. I will check back just like yesterday to fix any mix up with blog site address. If you would like to be on the blog just let me know if you have a freebie to post. Have a safe day. ~ Josie

1 comment:

  1. Josie, I've got shivers just thinking of how cold it is up there. Please be safe and stay warm and thanks so much for posting all of these.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete