Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/7/14

Freebies for January 7, 2014

Wow - it sure is cold here in Kentucky, USA.  I grew up in New York and thought I could handle it, but I have turned southern after 10 years of being here.  We are up to 14 degrees today...heat wave!  Yesterday it stayed at -1 degree all day.  Alaska was 30 degrees!!  Really?  Where did I go wrong?  Well, I hope it is warm where you are at. This little kitty has the right idea!!!  Have a good one and enjoy your freebies.  OH - on a positive note.. hubby and I will have been married 14 years tomorrow!!  Yah!!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great list and for including my calendar round-up for kids! ♥︎
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, it's been a few years longer for my DH & me, this year we will be married for 62myears.........

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete