Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/16/14

Freebies for January 16th Thursday



I could not see the Full Moon last night due to cloudy conditions. Shoot, I was so looking forward to seeing it since the half moon last week was soooo bright. So here is what I think it would look like if I could have seen it. But I have tonight to see it.The first full moon and I realize that the month is half gone. My mother was right , time flies as you  get older when I would complain that I wasn't growing up fast enough so I could get a new car, an apartment etc. Now I realize I just wanted my freedom with no one telling me what do any longer. When I did leave and got my own car, and apartment, I found my way back wishing I could stay a little longer. Now, I see what she meant, and I miss her everyday.............There is a question on Face Book going around I found very hard to answer; you can only keep one memory, which one would it be?????
Oh well, let us see what freebies we can find for today.

     Okay peeps and stalkers I will give these up, I hope you like the variety and the some history thrown in. You get it all here at Free Digital Stamps.~Josie













3 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding such cute freebies for us, appreciate it.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Facebook question is really a difficult one... Would be easier with 10 memories or so...
    Thanks for this great freebie collection, Josie! By the way I've a freebie too today: another bright and happily colored paper with party buntings as pattern:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2014/01/free-digital-party-bunting-scrapbooking.html

    ♡Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!! I truly appreciate it and you have a great blog! I will be visiting often =0)

    ReplyDelete