Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/15/14

Freebies for January 15th Wednesday

 


Yes, it is another snowy day in Northern Michigan. I love to watch it snow, I love the way it changes the landscape so that a fallen log may look like an animal in early morning light /nite. Snow always reminds me of a blanket so that Mother Earth can sleep for awhile. I am in for Misty so I hope you don't mind reading me again this week. Just a reminder, later to day the moon will be full @ 3pm and the name for this moon the first of the year is called the Wolf Moon.


Well, that is what I found so far. If you know of any more I do check the comments sections and still keep an eye on the posting of blog sites. Ciao for now ~ Josie

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Enjoy looking at the snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture! I so miss the snow!
    We don't have any, although I live in Switzerland - the home of Heidi. We have an odd winter.
    There are migrating birds which don't leave for the south this winter because of the warm temperatures here.

    Thanks for all the freebie links! I also have a freebie today: happily colored pattern paper and border with cute ball chain pattern:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2014/01/free-digital-happily-colored.html

    ♥︎ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can add http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com - as there is a freebie in the challenge post.

    Sandy S
    Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs

    ReplyDelete