Yes, it is another snowy day in Northern Michigan. I love to watch it snow, I love the way it changes the landscape so that a fallen log may look like an animal in early morning light /nite. Snow always reminds me of a blanket so that Mother Earth can sleep for awhile. I am in for Misty so I hope you don't mind reading me again this week. Just a reminder, later to day the moon will be full @ 3pm and the name for this moon the first of the year is called the Wolf Moon.
- Lost in Scraps - has a bee for us. We need bees. I know they sting but without them our flowers would not be as beautiful. Welcome back Dawn.
- The Graphic Fairy - has Beautiful snowflake designs and vintage wedding tags
- Dr. Digi = has not 1 or 2 but 3 free digis for us this month . Thank you Dr. Digi. He also wants us to look for old freebies on the left side of his column marked Freebies
- Wings of Whimsy - has great vintage Valentine collage. I am hoping to use some of these for my Valentines
- Opal Manor -
- Create with TLC - today is Eagle appreciation day. Paulette also has a "sassy" sentiment.
- Free Dearie Dolls - has "Miss Valentine"
- Diane's Digital Designs - has a Walrus
- Dee Dee's Design - Has Bears and kicks off their Blog ho
- Spyder's Corner - has a kitten with an Easter Basket,
- Little Blue Button - has a cute digi " I need more shoes"
- Paper Craft Memories - has Biblical word art
- Far Far Hill - has beautiful paper and has other vintage items
- My 3 Monsters- has printable Valentines if you have little ones/yourself
- Ginger's House = has a sentiment
Well, that is what I found so far. If you know of any more I do check the comments sections and still keep an eye on the posting of blog sites. Ciao for now ~ Josie