Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/24/14

Freebies for Friday January 24

We have a lot of this white stuff with more coming this weekend. Thanks Josie for covering for me.

AJ’s Digi Shoppe – John Lennon Quote
Birds Cards – Lacey Hearts
Blackberry Jelly -  Butterfly
Bugaboo Stamps – Girl Cheerleader
Create with TLC – Hooray!
Cuttlebug Cuties – On Painted Wings
Desert Diva – Happy Birthday
Far Far Hill – Sweet Day Kit
Free Dearie Dolls – Big Heart Boy
Free Vintage Digital – Sweet Sparrow
Gingers House – Word Art
Graphic Fairy – Bird with Blossoms
Just Yoile – Sweethearts *Scroll Down*
Kadoodle Bugs – Adorable Owl
Limited Run Stamps – Rocky Road Cupcake
Oak Pond Creations – Flower Pot Frog *Adorable
Opal Manor – Wood Dragon + a fantastic lady* added later
Piece of Heart – Word Art
Raspberry Road – Grandpas Tool Shed 

ENJOY!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Free Art (D.A.IS.E) - has green and white polka dot paper this is 12 x12+ bunny faces
(waving hand Josie)
Whimsy Stamps - has a warmer thought for their freebie here today only.
Meinlia Lia stamps- has Printable alphabet letters

3 comments:

  1. I offer some free digi stamps too: http://kartki-freeideas.blogspot.com. There are polish quotes but if someone like it I can create in english/german as well, just let me know. It's real fun for me and I'm very happy to see my stamps on others artpieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys. The Wood Dragon linked from here is an older digstamp but a new one will be uploaded as soon as Annie gets home (within the hour of this comment).

    ReplyDelete