Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/9/14

Freebie Thursday January 9th

Yes, I have a staff now that brings me my coffee /tea. They work cheap and they are the most loyal as long as the food is in my pockets filled with nuts and seeds. Now, you know the world I live in and it is great since I seem to be in a marshmallow world and everything is bliss.
Now, that my office help brought me my coffee, of course it is Hazel nut, lets look for the freebies.

  • Opal Manor - has the sign of Islam with moon and star. I like the spiritual category, also.
  • Opal Manor - has a cute heart bear.
  • Antique Images - has a flower clip with a winter scene. (Very Pretty)
  • The Graphic Fairy - has cupid heart clip art and some vintage ladies  if like me , you are a Downton Abbey fan. Love that show, esp. the dowager.
  • Create with TLC -Sentiment and Paulette is having fun with her increase patronage. Be careful do not have a mouth full of coffee when reading the sentiment.
  • Spyder's Corner - has two Valentine Hedgehogs
  • Sliekge's Stamps - 2 different kittens for Valentine Day, so cute.
  • Digital Stamp Design - has 2 different types of bugs , one looks like a wasps. Might look good on a flower for a theme. I saw some of you squish mish  when I typed bug.
  • We lived happily Ever After- Has some of her 2013 best download of printable, fonts and other goodies,
  • Trimgym's digistamps - has paper that is very festive and sure to make you feel better just looking at it. Love stripes, polka dots and PLAIDs.


Enjoy you day!
********************************************






6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all these freebie links! I also enjoyed your staff idea with the picture :-) So cuute!
    By the way: I've a freebie too: heart pattern papers and a heart border:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2014/01/free-digital-valentines-heart.html

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry! - I just clicked to many times... published the same comment three times...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time from your day to post all of these for us! So appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some free valentine sentiments over at papercraft magazine.
    http://www.papercraftsmag.com/articles/Paper_Crafts___Scrapbooking_February_2014_Sentiments

    ReplyDelete