Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/19/13

Thursday December 19th Freebies

Well, the countdown is on the final lap, six more days are left for you to get it together with the cards sent, cookies, pies and candies made. Now for the presents to be wrapped, unless you are one of those people who have them wrapped since Thanksgiving, and you know who you are, right? This year I have chosen to enjoy the season more and be less about the stress and happily, find it more enjoyable. Last weekend, we got a foot of snow and it was so Christmassy, it made me feel like Maria, in the Sound of Music, but I digress, LOL~ Let's get on to the freebie. A Big Shout Out for Flat Friends Challenge (whoop, whoop) who is offering digis. WELCOME!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the digis. I appreciate your doing this for us. Who is the snowman Christmas image by at the top? It is so cute. Have a Very Merry Christmas. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us posted on freebies! Merry Christmas!
    I wanted to know who makes the snowman in a cup digi also (pic on post), thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it on Facebook, so feel free to download it. Josie

    ReplyDelete