Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/31/13

The Last Freebies of the Year!!! December 31, 2013


Wow.. what an honor!  I get to post the last freebies of the year!  Let's see what is out there waiting for us!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, I posted your image from today on my blog. {Thank you!!}
    I wasn't able to get the image to link directly back to you, so I saved it, then posted. However.. you and your fabulous blog are mentioned & linked immediately! :)
    {http://shanarunacreativespace.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-fabulous-freebie-to-end-2013.html}
    Thanks so much!!!! Love your blog, I enjoyed going through 2013 with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this great last freebie list of the year, Patti!!
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Happy New Year 2014! ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you and your helpers
    for all you do on this site,
    and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete