Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/4/13

Freebies For Wednesday December 4, 2013

Thanks to all for the kind messages & prayers for my husband.
The kitten we rescued is doing well, see the fat belly? LOL!

We love to Illustrate – Gift Tags *Printable *
Trimgym Digital Stamps – Pretty Papers
The Crafting Chicks – Printable Christmas List *Scroll down for more links
Sweet Pattern Days – Christmas To-Do List
Spyder – Snow Buddies
Raspberry Road – Countdown to Christmas Cluster
Publikado – Flowers
PPbN – Christmas Lights *Paper Piercing*
Paging Supermom – Christmas Tags *Printable
Old Design Shop -  Vintage Snowman & Kids
Melonheadz – Rudolph Santa Letter *Printable
Lilac –n- Lavender – Winter Wonderland  *Nice *
Gingers House – Word Art *LMBO!*
Free Vintage Digi – Leaping Deer
Far Far Hill – Winter Power Backgrounds *Very Pretty *
Dulemba – Boy Elf *Coloring Page
Digital Stamps – Antique Tricycles
Dianes Digital – Merry Christmas & Happy 2014 *Gone for the holidays, returns Jan.8th
Dearie Dolls – Love the Snowman *Adorable!
CuttleBug Cuties – Christmas Angel
Create with TLC – Word Art *Nods sagely *
Crafty Moments – “Oh Christmas Tree’ * LMBO*
Crafting With Jack – Countdown to Christmas
By Miss Rach – Santa Squirrel
Birds Cards – Snowflake Background *Cut File *Very pretty!
Anjias Antics – Christmas Images 

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opal Manor - has a Yule calender freebie of Rudolf reindeer
Scrappin around the clock- has new cut files

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the extensive list of freebies! Just doing today's list must have taken half the day. :)

    And most importantly, congratulations on your rescued kitty! He (she?) is super cute. About a year and a half ago, our dog snatched up what my husband thought was a baby raccoon from under our shed, and proceeded happily ran around the yard with the kitty in her mouth till my husband frantically told her "drop it" and was confronted by a hissing, halloween-kitty "I'm BIIIIIG!" posing 4 week old kitten. She's a grown up now, though she has no idea that she is. She still wakes up at night (every night!) or from a nap and makes tiny little mews to say, "I woke up and I'm cold and just a little kitten and I need my mommy (me) to hold me and pet me while I suck on my toe (like little kids suck on their thumbs!) till I fall asleep in your lap. She's pretty darn cute. You can see her on my blog, here:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SycGakxoQx4/UOEdK6APEAI/AAAAAAAABpo/f5Ga9fBvovI/s1600/violet+tree+035.JPG
    Anyway, thanks for helping out a wee kitty in need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty...thank you for the link to TLC. It is appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You found a ton of goodies. Thanks so much. Your kitty is absolutely adorable. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete