Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/12/13

December 12th, Thursday Freebies

   
 

Have an early morning dentist appt. so I am trying to get a jump on the postings and I will check back because while I am out , I want to do some errands. We are suppose to get more snow tomorrow so, I want to get a jump on some things.

That's is all for now, I will check back after my errands ~ Josie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taking a break from doing the wash to help out. The darn laundry elves ran off to join Santa's workshop.
Mein Lila Park - Printable Paper *pretty  Also, check out her 2014 Calender of all things related to coffee/tea  (Josie)
Far Far Hill - Winter Weave Background Papers
Trimgym's - Pretty Purple Printable Papers *Say that 3 times FAST!
Little Scraps of Heaven - Bear w/Snowflake Chain 
********************************************************************************************
Thanks to the little Elf who came in to help , I will check to see it there are more

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the time you put in for all the freebies

    ReplyDelete