Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/19/13

Well, I wish it was a wonderful day. Guess where we are?  Once again my husband has been admitted to the hospital. This time with passing out episodes and possible seizures. He had 3 yesterday within 2 hours!!  Ugh..  We did end up with a REALLY sweet neurologist. Hope we find some answers! Enjoy your digi's!



6 comments:

  1. Patti, I am so very sorry to hear about your husband. I am praying for the doctors to find out what's causing them and for him to be healed quickly. Know that there are people out here in Blogland who card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your husband is better soon! Thank you so much for all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your husband. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) Hope they figure out what is happening to your husband and give him relief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope they can figure it out quickly for you and that he has a quick and complete recovery.

    (((Hugs))),
    Snoopy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How unusual to see the word 'sweet' next to the word 'neurologist'. Best wishes for your husband and for you. My husband and I know how hard it is when doctors cannot figure out what's wrong and how to treat it. It's hard for you as well.
    Prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete