Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/7/13

November 7th Thursday Freebies


If you did not get a chance to see the CMA's  last night a favorite singer of mine is Blake Shelton, won Album of the Year. If you are not a country music fan you will not care but wait! I can tell you that Lays has come out just in time for the holidays chocolate covered potato chips. I will keep them away from me because you know you can't eat just one......
On to the freebie for today.
That is all I have found if there are more I will be listing them. ~ Josie.

3 comments:

  1. I watched, I love Blake, and I bought this CD when it was first released. Good stuff - yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like country music and potatoe chips but the thought of either one of these makes me feel sick. But I do thank you for your hard work in posting the freebies for us.

    ReplyDelete