Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/21/13

November 21st, Thursday freebies

Wow, am I ever late. Sorry, some how I awoke with the feeling this is Friday. Then as I walked Haley (my dog) around the yard, I thought I would clean up sticks from all the windy weather, then noticed the dog clean-up detail wasn't done, did that, then I have ADD when it comes to cleaning. I then realize it 's my day to post. Whew.........
Okay, sorry for being late. Now I will return to my ADD method of cleaning. It goes I go to the bathroom but on the way see the refrigerator and think, gotta clean under that, oh, yeah while I got the vacuum out clean under the bed, and the list goes on.....Have a great week. ~ Josie 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting all of these goodies, Josie!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list and hope you don´t ended so stressed with the cleaning.
    Love the pic of the dunkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josephine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo that's what you call it... amazing that the older I get the more I believe I have ADD. Seriously...

    ReplyDelete