Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/1/13

November 1st Friday

Happy Day after Halloween and All Saint's Day the time to remember all who have passed. I hope you got your share of candy and no calories........ Now on to the Freebies
Okay that is it for me, if I missed any, just leave me a comment.~ Josie
****************************************************
  • Spyder's Corner new weekly freebie of hedgie is out with a Christmas tree  he stated earlier was watermarkerd

4 comments:

  1. Just popped in to say my extra freebie this week had the watermark still attached...ooops! its okay now but a lot of people downloaded it and might not have noticed. For a new link to Hedgie's Christmas tree go HERE

    ((lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add my link to a free quote? http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.ae/2013/11/courage.html. Thanks! Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of freebies! Thanks so much for posting these.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete