Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/20/13

Freebies For Wednesday November 20

Sorry I am running a bit late today. The cute guy above is my excuse & I'm stickin' to it! If you want to learn his sad, now happy story & updates, please click on the picture.

Trina Clark – Owl
Trimgym’s – Pretty Papers
The Cottage Market – Chalkboard Gift Tags
Spyder – 800 Follower Christmas Elf
Snoopys Homemade Fun – Thanksgiving & Hanukkah
Sliekle – Holiday Mice
Raspberry Road – Girl Friday
Publikado – Motorcycle
PPbN – Happy Holidays *Paper Piercing
Old Design Shop – Vintage Bread Image *Now I must bake!
Oak Pond Creations – Santa
Mel Stampz – Digi paper & Speech Bubble *Cut file
Granny Goes to School – Snowman
Gingers House – Word Art *I really shouldn’t read her work with  a mouth of hot coffee!
Far Far Hill – Christmas Paper
Dulemba – Reading Raccoons *Coloring Page
Digital Stamp Design – Vintage Animal
Dearie Dolls – Christmas Cat *LMBO!
Create With TLC – Word Art *lol
Crafty Moments – Snow People *These would make adorable hoilday gift tags
By Miss Rach – Peacock
Birds Cards – Snowflake Easel Card  *W0W! *Cutting file 


Enjoy!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 





3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Thanks so much for posting all of these. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete