Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/26/13

Free Digital Stamps for Tuesday, November 26, 2013



Hello all!  Happy to report that hubby is home and doing well. All tests came back normal.  It is this Conversion Disorder/PTSD he is dealing with. If you don't know about CD, basically it is your body turning stress into physical symptoms, mostly neurological.  But it is important to rule out physical causes.  Hubby is dealing with repressed memories popping up and causing him a lot of distress.  But he is doing well this week and hope we are making some progress. I encourage you to look up and learn about CD.  I would be happy to answer any questions. It is quite amazing how our brains work.  THANK YOU for your well wishes and prayers. It means a lot to me and makes me smile.  HUGS to all!  Enjoy your freebies!



3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your husbands condition and your trying times. Wishing you the best. Thank you for taking time to find us freebies!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your husband continues to feel better, appreciate you taking the time to find us all these wonderful freebies, hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your husband. I hope things get better for him soon.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete