Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/17/13

Thursday October 17th Freebie

Good morning to everyone. I thought I would share a cup of coffee with you while we search for our freebies. I think most of our leaves are coming down fast. We are expecting  rain for the next  day. Don’t forget tomorrow is the night of the full moon known as the Hunter’s moon or Blood moon. This is when the Native Indians started to prepare to store their meat for the winter seas on. Last night, I  swear I saw a ring of red around the moon. Now, for freebies…  

 = Melonheadz has a Christmas tag. Be sure to act fast.
- Create with TLC has a sentiment
- Cuttle Bug Cutties has Ella as this week cutie
-Measured by the Heart has 5 Halloween printables
-Naptime Crafter has a card to help your little one become a card crafter   
 -Digital Stamp Design has vintage skulls
-Mein Lila Parks has scallop doily background
-HG Designs has background Halloween paper
Crafting with Jack has a freebie and please wish Angela a "Happy Birthday"
-Trimgym Digital Designs has Christmas paper
-Ginger's House has a great sentiment

I will check back later to see if there are any more to post. Have a great day....Josie
**********************************************************
- Miss Rach - Bear in a quilt 
-Sliekje Digi Stamps 2 cute dog Freebies
- Spyder's Corner has a bunch of cute Halloween freebies.
-The Graphic Fairy has a curious sign w/man on wheelbarrow
-Anji Antics has baby in flower costume. Anji has been feeling better. Keep on her mother hens
- Curt's World has a great tutorial for a tunnel card that if you use vellum and place one of those battery candle it lights up

Okay, again I will check to see if there are more, If not, then we have next Thursday. Snoopy keep looking for ID White Chocolate Raspberry creamer. It will make you say "Mommy". I did try the pumpkin pie spice in my Christmas tea and it was heavenly.......~Josie
****************************************************
- The Old Design Shop - has vintage October drawing with poem. Nice site.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Can't wait to see the moon tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for these and for the cuppa! I'm still looking for that white chocolate raspberry creamer. Have some for me whilst I look. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://yourfreeart.blogspot.com/2013/10/free-halloween-kitkat-wrapper.html

    ReplyDelete