Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/31/13

Happy Halloween Thurs. October 31st

Happy Halloween to all the Ghouls out there. I hope you see magic and wonder on you way to trick or treat.
Now on to the Halloween Freebies and a new member to our group, Alybet Creative Memories

Booo to all and if I find more in my crystal ball, I shall be back to tell you all. Happy Halloween~ Josie
***********************************************************************
Digital Stamps by Tiffany   has biblical quote
Trimgym has baby boy papers
Anne's Cards 4 U if you scroll down has a witch

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Josie! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really cute things in here...TY so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think DBS is miss linked
    thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add my free quote?
    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.ae/2013/11/courage.html

    Thanks!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie, thank you for doing this every day - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete