Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/9/13

Freebies for Wednesday October 9, 2013




AYW Designs – Scrap Tutorial * I include this only because I know I have way too many scrappy pieces laying around
By Miss Rach – Winter Fishing Bear
Clearly Vintage – Vintage Ads
Computer Scrapbook – October Meeting
Craft Gossip – Halloween Pennant Project
Create with TLC – ‘H’ for Halloween
Cuddlebug Cuties – Genevieve
Dearie Dolls – Zombie Girl
Dianes Digital Designs – Just Say Aaarrrgggghhhhh
Digital Stamp Design – Christmas Tree
Doodle Pantry – Oliver Ostrich
Far Far Hill – Vintage Backgrounds Colors of Autumn
Folded Paper – Hoodie Kind of Weather
Free Card Making – From the Crypt * Must be member, it’s is free.
Gingers House – Word Art  *I need more coffee, I had to read this one twice before it sunk in!
Granny Goes to School – Scarecrow
Lilac –n- Lavender – Autumn
Mein Lila Park – Halloween Printables Roundup
Oakpond Creations – Flower
Old Design Shop – Doggie Art
Piece of Heart – Word Art
PPBN – Halloween Cupcake
Publikado – Pretty Papers
Raspberry Road – Secret Family Recipe Cluster * Why do I now want a bowl of Bushs Baked Beans?
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter – Kitty in Pumpkin
Sliekje – More Winter Stamps
Spyders Corner – Vampire Ghost
The Crafting Chicks – Halloween Printables
Vintage Digital – Lady & Dog
We Love to Illustrate – Halloween Printables

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment