Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/6/13

Freebies for Sunday, October 6th

Good Morning!  Today is my sisters birthday!  Happy Birthday Vicki!  Today I am going to a harvest festival.  This will probably be the last one of the year for outdoor festivals.  Sad.

Mein Lila Park has paper.
Create with TLC has word art .
Dearie Doll has a pumpkin booth.
Timgym has a butterfly.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a witch.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Crafty Moments has dancing mice. Cute!
Far Far Hill has a kit.
I also want to remind you that Sami's Stamps has a cute freebie on her website.  The freebie is called Halloween Kitty.  Very cute!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the hard work you do finding and listing these for us! It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susan... I check you out every day - and I love the freebies I harvest!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denise....for listing TLC. Appreciate it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. just noticed that Melonhead has a neat Halloween word find image.
    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoops, forgot to say thank you for doing this daily for us.
    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Thank you, Denise!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete