Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/20/13

Freebies for Sunday, October 20th

Good Morning!  I have been on vacation this last week.  I was running around all week. Now I need a vacation from my vacation. LOL!

Mein Lila Park has paper.
Digital Stamp Design has spoons.
Melonheadz has a Christmas tag.
Create with TLC has word art.
Dearie Doll has a pumpkin bird house.
Trimgym has a Christmas digi.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Graphics Fairy has a vintage moon man.
Old Design Shop has a vintage perfume label.
Miss Rach has a basset hound.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So many adorable digis today! Thank you for taking the time to post all of them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting all of these. My weekly free sentiment is up on my blog here:

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2013/10/free-sentiment-saturday-free-digital_19.html

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing all these links! ✭✭✭
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete