Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/13/13

Freebies for Sunday, October 13th

Good Morning!  Busy weekend.  Went to a party yesterday and going to one today. Hope you have something fun planned for today too!

Digital Stamp Design has a ladder.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a Breast Cancer Awareness Digi.
Dearie Dolls has an autumn girl.
Create with TLC has word art .
Mein Lila Park has a 2014 calendar.
Far Far Hill has a kit.
Timgym has a cat digi.
Clearly Vintage has a postcard.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Oak Pond has a tropical flower.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these, Denise! I'm sorry I forgot to send you a note about my weekly Saturday sentiment. It's up on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete