Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/11/13

Freebies For Friday October 11, 2013



Bella Gypsy – Life Rocks * Scroll Down for freebie *
Blackberry Jelly – Clouds
Bug a Boo – Witch Moon
Create with TLC – Word Art * LOL!
Digi Scrap Kits – Breast Cancer Monkey
Far Far Hill – Sun through Fog Background Kit
Free Vintage – Halloween Collage Paper
Gingers House – Word Art
Graphics Fairy – Vintage Mans Glove
Kadoodle Bug Designs – Pumpkin Kitty
Lilac-n-Lavender – 1917 Farm Alpha * Adorable
Mein Lila Park -  Woodland, Goose & Fox Papers
Raspberry Road – Sweater Weather Collection
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter – Breast Cancer Bear 


Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Josie here and I missed Angela's message so here it is get it before it is too late.

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop smiling when I see the two sweet fr(d)ogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty....Happy Friday~! Thank you for the link to TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete