Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/26/13

Thursday Sept. 26th Freebies

Some of the beautiful colors in Michigan. The colors are really starting to come together. Cool night and fires make a wonderful way to cuddle and pass down stories and tell tall tales. Be sure to bring blankets and thermos of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows. That is how the week-end begins in Michigan.
Now for the freebies.
That is all for now and I will check back to see if there any more, so off to the store I go before it gets to late. Ciao~Josie





7 comments:

  1. scrap happy paper crafter link opens to Bits of paper blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, Is that your photo of the Fall scene? If so will you let me use it? I would love to try drawing it. What is the name of the place in the photo?
    Thank you for the digis. They are always appreciated. Edwina Brown
    edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina, I sent you an email about the picture. Sturgeon Falls in the Upper Peninsula.Thanks for asking.
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture Josie. What a wonderful way to start the weekend hot chocolate and marshmallows. Apologies for not having my post up. I must do better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made some halloween sketches: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/09/tonight-we-are-young-again.html and http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/09/coffin-break.html
    And if anyone wants bloody hands (lol it's red acrylic paint, but don't tell anyone): http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/09/you-had-me-in-stitches.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, so pretty! You are ahead of us in MA/NH. We are just starting to get some color. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete