Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/22/13

Freebies for Sunday, September 22nd

Good morning!  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Here's your freebies! Enjoy!

Dearie Doll has a santa in a hot tub.
Create with TLC has word art .
Timgym has a water bottle.
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a farm scene.
Far Far Hill has a kit.
Old Design Shop has a toy train.
Mein Lila Park has faux washi tape.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Digital Two for Tuesday has a butterfly.
Anji’s Antics has an owl.
Graphics Fairy has a peacock.
Again I want to mention Sami's Stamps.  She is a great artist. She has a freebie of a girl. You will have to scroll down to find it.  Please give her some love!


2 comments:

  1. Heya, wanting around various blogging, would seem an attractive pleasant software you will be now utilizing. I'm at present making use of Hubpages for a few involving your internet sites and yet aiming to adjust one too up to some sort of base just like yours as a trial period function. Anything at all for example youd probably highly recommend concerning this?
    Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the great freebies that have posted the past few days. I've just had a chance to catch up on them.

    I have an interesting technique on my blog that I call UPSIDE-DOWN STAMPING. It's a GREAT technique for making your own backgrounds and can be done with many different types of stamps. I've only tried it with leaves so far, but will soon be trying flowers, etc. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete