Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/30/13

Thank for TGIFF /thank god it's Friday freebies. August 30thThe


Well, it is finally Friday and it is freebie time. I couldn't help the above pic, as really feel that way without my first cup of coffee in the morning. LOL~
Happy Labor Day Weekend for those who are looking for 3 days off. The only thing bad is the ending to the summer. I love summer, but I hate the mosquitoes who love me.  I have so many bites no matter what repellent I use. Now, Fall, is great especially in the early morning and you can wrap up with a light blanket or shawl and love the crispness. Put pumpkin spice in my coffee and I am off in a meditative state. LOL~
Well, that is all for now will check back to see if there are more ~ Josie
Thanks for telling me about the non functioning links.
*****************************

8 comments:

  1. Ooops, the Bugaboo link leads to Ginger's House. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Land of Nod doesn't link any blog... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Loved all the gorgeous digis today! Thankful you took the time to post all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugaboo is not working

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tink, I checked and it took me right to the freebies. Just click on image and you can pick the one you want that is marked $0.00 Josie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a long list. Thank you so much for going to all that trouble for us.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    P.S. My weekly free Saturday sentiment has been posted. Here's the direct link:
    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2013/08/free-sentiment-saturday-free-digital_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome site I love digital stamps please stop by my Free Scrapbooking Ideas Blog and have a look.
    www.cheap-scrapbooking-ideas.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. TY Josie for showing my cards and a SPECIAL TY for all the hard work YOU do! You are appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete