Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/6/13

It's Tuesday, August 6, 2013! And it's Freebie Time!

Hello Friends!  Thought I had to drive 2 hours to Nashville for a Doc appt. today and come to find out, he is going to do it over the phone!  I am soooo glad to be here. Especially since we just got home from Nashville last Thursday and I REALLY hate driving in the rain (yep..raining here!).  Anyway.. here we are and here are your freebies!!  Enjoy!


I will check back in awhile since many were not posted yet.  Have a good one! Hugs.Patti
_____________________________________
Kaylee here with a few more!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, we posted at the same time! I'll just add my links to your post since you found way more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these each week :) I just uploaded mine:
    http://rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com/2013/08/ewe-are-cute.html

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Patti. I appreciate all the freebies. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for collecting all these great links, Patti!!
    Hugs ✽ ✿ ❀
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete