Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/10/13

It's Saturday and here are your Freebies! August 10, 2013

Good Morning!  I am filling in today!  Hope you enjoy your weekend and freebies!


I guess that will keep you busy for today. If I see more I will get back later and add them. Have a good weekend! Hugs.. Patti
****************************************************
Josie here and thought I would post a few more
  • Sliekje has some new images that were put up after I checked there yesterday
  • From the Heart on FB has reached over 500 likes and has a new Christmas image in honor of reaching this goal. Hurry over. Just went up.

7 comments:

  1. Sliekje has some new digi's since Yesrday

    http://sliekje.blogspot.nl/

    and i thank you all for all the work you put in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti...thank you for the link to TLC. It is appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for all you do, especially all the links. And I appreciate the links to Tidbits!

    I have a digital stamp of animal friends and a sentiment today also.

    Bekka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, just saw that you had me on the list. Boy am I tired today. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of these! I really appreciate that you all share these everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Patti, thanks for finding all these for us! Thanks also for posting my freebie. I really appreciate it.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete