Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/29/13

Happy Thursday August 29 th Freebie


\

Good  Morning to all. Got my coffee and now on to freebies. Enjoy your long  weekend and to all the people who work all holidays I raise my cuppa to you all.

Okay that is all for now, I will keep checking back if there are more. ~ Josie


5 comments:

  1. hee hee hee ... I love the graphic you chose, Josie. Definitely gave me my morning smile. Thanks so much for posting all of these. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thanks for posting!!! You are a treasure! Love the un-cafinated owl too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho messo il tuo pulsante nel mio blog, che ne pensi? e mi sono iscritta,ricambieresti l'iscrizione..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Josie! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete