Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/28/13

Freebies for Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Not sure what happened to our postings today...just realized no one got to it.. so here I am. Had fun with the poll yesterday. Seems like most like the B&W but just as many seem to like the color. I personally always use the B&W - but that may change some day!  Thanks for your comments.  Here's what I found for today:

 Enjoy!!!  Hugs.. Patti



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Patti~! and thank you for the link to TLC~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete