Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/27/13

Freebies for Tuesday, August 27, 2013



Enjoy!!!
PS>  How many of you like black and white only or do you also like the colored printables?  Just curious - leave me a comment if you care to discuss it!

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

18 comments:

  1. I love the colored ones. I don't color too well due to shaky hands. Please continue with colored ones as well as black and white.
    Thanks for your effort in finding good digis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning my vintage French invoice and fairy tale sweet-pea girl Patti! I'll have at least one more free image added to my blog a little later today but I'm not sure what it will be yet. Perhaps I'll get to the walking pig storybook image that someone on my Facebook page is anxious to see. :-)

    I'm very interested to see what the responses will be to your question re: black and white vs. color printables as I often wonder the same when I'm choosing images to upload to my blog.

    Julie
    The Old Design Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for taking the time out to post free digis everyday. You are all fabulous thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I like the black/white images better,as I love to color them in :-)
    AnnB

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love both sometime i don't wont to color.
    By the way Sliekje has some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, thank you for posting these sites day-in and day-out!! My preference is black and white as I love to color, but occasionally I'll use something colored.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually get the colored ones, even though I have copic markers. I like stuff quick, so pre colored helps out that way.
    Thanks for the free stuff each day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both colored and BnW, so either way is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both - I use both. Thank you so much for your emails every day with all these freebies - you and your team are very much appreciated!

    Very grateful,
    KT Fit Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normally I used only b&w.
    Thanks for this big list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. For myself I love the black and white outlines so I can colour them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like them both. If I could only have one, it would be black and white.
    Thank you for posting all of these!
    Wow! So many adorable digis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I prefer the line drawings as I color my own. I do like the colored ones sometimes. I usually use them as reference. Thank you for all the digis. I greatly appreciate you finding them for us. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  14. i only use the black and white images. thank you for posting each day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I primarily use black and white images and color them myself, but I do sometimes use colored images, especially if they are vintage. Thank you for any image you find--color or not!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Patti! You found a ton of them. To answer your question, I personally prefer the white and black only.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Black and white - I love to color

    ReplyDelete