Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/25/13

Thursday July 25 Freebie

Wow, yesterday we named the newest prince, Prince George. I love the looks between Kate & Will . You know they will be great parents. Now on to the freebies. BTW, I knew he would be born Monday as it was the full moon. Most babies are born on the full moon. Ask any Labor & Delivery nurse.

 Well, that is all I can find today. I will check back and see if there are more posted. Thank you followers and artists for your gifts and comments. Have a great Thursday! ~ Josie

3 comments:

  1. Hey, guys. First let me thank you all for the efforts you make to keep this blog running and loading us up with the freebies.

    The "Miriams-scrap", when I click on it, it brings me to my blogger home page. Each time it does something different, but it goes there. Might want to check it.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great list of freebies and to all the artists who continue to offer them!

    ReplyDelete