Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/18/13

Thursday July 18th Freebies

Hello everyone, I see from Patti's notice that she is being bothered by flies, the mosquitoes are biting in Michigan. We are expecting big storms in the Northern area. So here are your freebies.



I know it has been frustrating since Google Reader is no longer working and we are doing our best to keep up on all the freebies. We do check the email or as Patti stated just put it in the comments and we will check it. We do check on the lists often. Thank you for helping us and thank you artists and followers for your patience. `~ Josie
*************************************

6 comments:

  1. The Diane's Digital Design link doesn't work (says the blog doesn't exist). Could you repost that, I'd like to check it out. Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a new one at dearie dolls and another one at sassy studio design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all your hard work, Josie. I've found Feedly to be a great substitute for Google Reader for me. I hope you find what works for you.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SKdigis has a new one free: http://skdigis.blogspot.com/2013/07/carnations.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hear those storms are going to be, well, interesting at the best, downright nasty at worst. Please take care and stay in and create if you don't have to be anywhere. They are hitting us tomorrow.

    Thanks for another great day of stamps and stuff!

    ReplyDelete