Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/9/13

It's Tuesday, July 9, 2013... and it's a great day for Freebies!

Hello friends!  Hope all is well in your little corner of the world!  It is going to be a hot and humid day here in Kentucky.  Ugh.. I have been too spoiled this year so far.. I like it cooler and dryer!  Oh well.. Good day to stay in and make a card or two!  Enjoy your freebies!



Looks like that's it for now... will check back in awhile.  Hugs to all!  Patti

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Shirley Hudson has a sweet dog
The Graphics Fairy has a wonderful dragonfly!!
Old Design Shop has At The Seashore poem and image
Digital Stamp Design has girls picking apples
Anji's Antics has a girl in a hat

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly for mentioning my calling card and bride, Patti.

    Julie
    The Old Design Shop

    ReplyDelete