Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/7/13

Frreebies for Sunday, July 7th

Today is my first day posting without Google Reader.  It has not gone well.  I am hoping to find another reader like the one I had. The process just takes too long.  So here is the only ones I have found so far.  Hopefully I will find more later.

Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a cat.
Trimgym has a bear.
Create with TLC has word art.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Craft Gossip has a dolphin.
*********
Thanks for the help!  Here's two more.
Dearie Dolls has a circus elephant.
Jessica Lynn Originals has a mouse.
I heard there is also one at SKdigis but didn't find the website.  If anyone finds it please put in our  comment section and I will post it.  I need what the freebie is and the address of the blog.  Thanks!
Found more.
Far Far Hill has a kit.
Mein Lila Park has cherry paper.
Digital Stamp Design has an alphabet.
Clearly Vintage has baseball images.


11 comments:

  1. freedeariedolldigistamps.blogspot has a free circus elephant and possibly one more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for all the work that you and your team do. I look forward to your emails each day and love all the freebies, but I don't know if I've ever said thanks - so thank you! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

    KT Fit Kitty
    my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is also a freebie at SKdigis...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another one at Jessica Lynn Originals, a mouse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly recommend Feedly as a reader. Of all the readers out there it's the most like Google Reader, except when you delete a blog on this one it actually stays deleted (unlike google). I'm using it and I am thrilled with it.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My weekly Saturday freebie is up on my blog too:

    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2013/07/free-sentiment-saturday-free-digital.html

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://skdigis.blogspot.com/
    Last weeek SKdigis had 3 freebies only for 24hs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can recommend Feedly too! Actually easier to organize your blogs on feedly! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a new freebie !

    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.ae/2013/07/a-rainy-day.html

    Please add?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise...thank you for the Link to TLC....it is appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete