Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/31/13

Freebies for Wednesday July 31 2013

The love of your life is sitting across from you.
 Learn Chinese: Jellies = Guo-Dong
Lucky numbers (Lotto): 21-22-33-34-45-46
Daily numbers (Pick3): 023

Anjis Antics – Mother & baby elephant * I was on this blog at 7am and this was free at the time. I was just informed that it now costs. And when I went back, indeed the post was edited. My apologies.
Bella Gypsy – Love You Swoon Cluster * Scroll way down for Freebie*
Birds Cards – Ships Wheel & Square Easel Card * Cutting Files
Clearly Vintage – Cabinet Cards
Create With TLC – Word Art
Dearie Dolls – Winter Swing * ACK!
Dianes Digital Designs – Surfs Up
Digital Stamp Design – Vintage Pull Toys
Far Far Hill – Vintage Textures Kit
Free Cardmaking – Wedding Card Download
Free Vintage – Sweet Vintage Girl
Gingers House – Word Art
Lilca-n-Lavender – Summer Daisies * Printables * l
MeinLila Park – Doesn’t have one up for today yet, But I am sure she will soon.
PPbN – Several Cuties * Paper Piercing* Scroll down a bit.
Publikado – Flowers
Raspberry Road – Baked Goods Cluster
Rhonda Design Studio – Fall is Creeping * Cute
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter – Girl with Pizza
Spyders – Hairy Dog

4 comments:

  1. The last couple of Anjis Antics images have been items for purchase...not free. :-( mother and baby elephant is $2.75.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just a reminder that I have a daily freebie this week to celebrate 100 followers, you can find them on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing. Found your site as a link off KT Designs. Will definitely add your button to my site at peabea.com

    Have a great week
    :)
    Peabea

    ReplyDelete