Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/3/13

Freebies For Wednesday July 3 2013


Goodness, I think I see some YELLOW thing in the sky! We are SO flooded here, I can swim in my yard! Here is your fortune for today;

Do what is right, not what you should.

Learn Chinese: My = Wo De
Lucky numbers (Lotto): 50-14-31-53-26-11
Daily numbers (Pick3): 375

Now on to the freebies;


 Any Old Craft – Believe in Angels
Birds Cards – Lace Circle Frames *Cut Files
Craft Gossip – Journaling Cards
Create with TLC – Word Art *LMBO!!!!
Cuttlebug Cuties – July 4th Becky
Dearie Dolls – Skating Girl
Desert Diva – PS I Love You
Dianes Digital Designs – Always the Shoes
Digital Pencil Too – Open Letter *I am posting this link, because this is an issue that affects us all & also many of the artists that we all use.
Digital Stamp Design – Antique Wedding
Dustin Pike – Buy 50-Get 50 Free  & a New Dudley HERE
Free Vintage – Retro Kitchen
Gingers House – Word Art
Mein Lila Park – Pretty Paper & Stickers
My Sugar Paper – 3 Sentiments
Publikado – Jeans
Raspberry Road –Seaside Romance Cluster
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter – Spilt Milk *LMBO Rut-row!
Scrap Take Out – Pastel Tags
Sliekje – Background Stamps
Spyder – Pirate Ship 
Trimgyms Digis – Background Paper
We Love to Illustrate – Bookmarks * Printable

Enjoy!
*~By the time I linked up the links, the 'yellow' thing
went back in & the 'wet' stuff came out & down! *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for rounding all these up for us. I really hope the yellow thing comes back out and the wet stuff goes away.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hooray for the big yellow thing in the sky! It was so nice to see it.

    Thanks for posting and especially that letter from MO! I have friends who just don't get it too and I've been trying to educate them. (They know i got am image free so why don't I just send it to them so they don't have to do work and download, etc.). It's been a lesson in patience, but I hope and pray that people get it soon because it would be a shame for some of these artists to go out of business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all these freebie links, Misty!! ☀ ☀ ☺ You made my day!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete