Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/16/13

Freebies for Tuesday July 16, 2013

Hello Friends!  Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday. I seem to be being attacked by small gnats or flies.  I have no idea where they are coming from and they do not want to go into the trap I got for them.. Ugh!  Anyway.. Hope you are not being attacked today by anything other than a TON of freebies.. Here we go:  


**PLEASE NOTE**  The artists that create these stamps for us put a lot of time and energy into doing so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a moment to thank them and show them how much we love them...or they may give up on us and stop creating freebies.  That would make us all sad!  Be determined to not let that happen.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


8 comments:

  1. Thank you too Patti,for all your hard work in gathering them for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls, I emailed you about some freebies on my blog yesterday but I've not seen them included in the freebie list. Are you no longer using the email address that's in the info at the top of your blog? Can you let me know where I should email now instead? Thanks for all you do.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Annette - just list your blog or website here in the comments.. that is usually the best way to get them seen. On Tuesdays you can email me - daizeefli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for listing my Victorian trade card Patti! I posted two lovely hammocks to my blog this afternoon as well.

    Julie
    The Old Design Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you escape the flies Patti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for pulling all these together for us, Patti and for your note about thanking the artists. I really appreciate all you do for all of us.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping everyone is okay today! ((hugs)) Thanks for all the work you all do for us!

    ReplyDelete