Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/19/13

Wednesday June 19th

I didn't see that Misty had posted anything yet, so I thought I would get you all started. ~Josie

Minieco uk has templates for all kinds of envelopes. Neat!
Ahobby-holic has a summer sentiments
Creating Keepsakes has color variations sheets that can help you to select colors to use on monochromatic pages/projects to download.
TLC has sentiment. I love magic.
Spyder's Corner has a arrrrh pirate ye maties!
Diane's Digital Designs has a real cute image. Yes, I believe it is true!
Anji's Antics has a cowboy. I just watch Magic Mike so Anji I can relate.
Free Dearie Dolls has speaking of cowboys, cowgirls and cowkitty???
    Just click older post to get all of them.
Digital Two for Tuesday has more flowers..
Stamp Art Design by Kathryne has cute digis and sentiments
Digital Stamp Designs has free bird with label
Shoregirl's Creation has a vintage robin eggs in nest
Sally's Angels work has sentiment that is suppose to be use on quilt but      
 you could download and make a card.
Raspberry Road Designs has a Ceder Creek freebie. Very masculine
The Graphic Fairy has silhouette of horse and dog. I can see a cowboy theme here......

That should get you started and if there are more and Misty has not posted I will pick it up tomorrow. ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding me to your list. I hope your followers will find the freebies useful. Mondays are for free Bible verses and Tuesdays I have sentiments. Hope to see you! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. To let you know also, Fridays are free generally free digi giveaways. Thanks to those of you who have visited and are enjoying them. Thank you very much for your comments. It's wonderful to hear from you. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete