Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/24/13

Monday June 24th Freebies

Hello everyone, Josie here and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and was able to see the supper moon. I don't know where Gopi has gone but I will start the posting.
Have a great day .. Enjoy Josie

********************
Gopi here with a few more...

Dearie Dolls - Cowgirl
MeinLilaPark - Beach Summer Papers (3) and Card
StampArt Design - sentiments
Wings of Whimsy - Garland and Letters

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these freebie links, Josie! ☀
    I've got a freebie too: ocean papers with anchors, sailing boats, sea stars and more
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/06/free-digital-beach-summer-doodle.html

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete