Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/25/13

Freebies for Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello there crafty ones!  I am at my local library doing freebies today while hubby does some genealogy research. They have a free subscription to Ancestry!  How cool is that?  So I am hoping my battery holds up!   Isn't there something delicious about a library?  All that ink and paper is crying out READ ME READ ME!  Yes, I have already picked out my next two books.  Two at a time.. that's how I roll..hehe.. (no I don't read two at a time.. just like to have two in case I don't like one.. lol).  Anyway, enough about books and onto freebies:

Kadoodle Bug has a few fun ones
Digital Two for Tuesday has a knife and camera
Michelle Perkett has flip flops!
Ginger's House has a funny sentiment.. LOL!  Yep....
Create with TLC has a sentiment and image
Dearie Dolls has a chef cat baking a cake
Antique Images has a 1917 girl
Digital Stamp Design has a vintage book
The Old Design Shop has a postcard back
Elizabeth Dulemba has a Cajun angel
Rhoda Design Studio is having us for donuts and coffee....mmmmmm
MeinLila Park has a motivational saying
ScrapHappy Paper Crafter has a frog princess
Snoopy's Homade Fun is Bad to the Bone (scroll down for sentiment)

Ok.. My battery is about to die.. I will check back when we get back home for more. Hugs all!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Magic Moonlight has some pretty vintage ladies
Anji's Antics has a few

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti! I meant to email you about my freebie but was traveling this past weekend and didn't get a chance to.

    Thanks SO MUCH for finding it and putting it on your list. I really appreciate you thinking of me. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete