Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/30/13

Freebies for Sunday June 30th

Good Morning!  Hope everyone is well.  Tomorrow Google Reader will be discontinued which may affect my ability to check blogs for freebies.  I guess I will just have to wait and see. 

Create with TLC has word art.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Dearie Dolls has Ladies Tea Time.
Free Vintage Digital Stamps has a typewriter.
Raspberry Road Designs has Seaside Romance.
Far Far Hill has a kit.
Mein Lila Paper has a free alphabet.
Clearly Vintage has baseball cards.
Trimgym has a hot air balloon.
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter has a clown.
Digital Stamp Design has a bird.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for these great freebie links, Denise!! Love them! ✿ ☀

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. if what you say"about Google Reader will be discontinued which may affect my ability to check blogs for freebies." how is going get fix? What do we do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added one today of a robot, and yesterday of two superhero brothers.
    I am finally adjusted to working and am trying to get back into blogging and creating!

    ReplyDelete