Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/2/13

Freebies For Sunday 2nd June

Pink Gem Designs has 'A Friend' Sentiment
Ok, I am back!  Went to visit my Mother-in-Law.  Good Morning everyone!  I hope you weren't waiting too long.
Dearie Dolls has a cowboy.
Digital Stamp Design has a harmonica.
Create with TLC has paper and word art.
Spyder has paper.
Mein Lila Park has some tags.
Trimgym has paper.
Ginger’s House has word art.
Digital Two for Tuesday has a picture of a woman.
Scrap Happy Paper Stamper has a toothbrush. Lol!
Thanks Janet for starting the freebies!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for collecting and sharing this freebie link list, Janet!! Have a wonderful day! ☀
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Please add...

    http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.ae/2013/06/get-well-sentiments.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link to TLC, It is appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete