Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/15/13

Freebies for Saturday, June 15

Good morning!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start.  And if it's not, here's some freebies to make it better:


Beyond the Fringe-flying ship andsnowman 
Nicecrane Designs-Hansel and Gretel (bottom of the page) 
MeinLilaPark-paper 
Spyder-link to a freebie font 
Whoopsi Daisy-girl 
Bluebird Flats-Cancer 
Ginger's House-word art 
Scraphappy Paper Crafter-Cinderella 
Free Vintage-runners 
Antique Images-baby 
Far Far Hill-vintage books 
A Day for Daisies-rooster 
Dillybeans-flower 

Now I'm off to some yard sales.  There's a SU demo'er retiring, and she has over 300 stamp sets for sale :-D  Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the freebies. Wish I was going with you to that yard sale. Have fun. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!, wait for me and I'll go with you. Love all the freebies you found for us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Let us know what you bought. I wish I could run across someone retiring from SU. Thanks for all the work you do getting us the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ladies! Just a reminder I have my weekly free sentment Saturday post on my blog.

    hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2013/06/free-sentiment-saturday-free-digital_15.html

    ReplyDelete