Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/6/13

Freebie Thursday June 6

 Good Morning Peeps ! Even though it is cloudy and Northern Michigan cannot decide if it wants to be warm or cold. So I am still wearing light jackets. I noticed today is National Drive-in Movie Day.Wow, I do remember them and they spoke "summer". I bet some of you remember and I see some families, reproduce the drive-in by putting up a big board and having movie night outside sitting around the fire pits  I think that is cool! I am not a techie wizard, but the family I see do this even do this sometimes, in the winter. I think it is ( weather permitting) during the Superbowl. Up here there would be lots of blankets and with the fire and clear winter the night the spirits are high. Oh not, that I would know what kind of spirits they are using I am talking emotionally. LOL! So if you  want to do something fun do a outdoor Movie and have the kids ride up/in on their bikes. 
Now on to the freebies:

Okay that is it for me I will be back if I find more..........Josie

4 comments:

  1. More for the national day of Sweden: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/05/swedens-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these great freebie link list, Josie!! ☀
    I'm glad that you like my birthday papers!

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the drive in when I was a kid!! What a great idea to have one at home! Thanks for all your hard work. Hugs..Patti

    ReplyDelete