Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/30/13

Thursday May 30 Freebies

Josie


Yes, it is true May is coming to a close.Please be careful that those in Eastern part of the nation will have some storms so watch the skies. It is still tornado and today if northern Mi is getting into the 70-80 today after the 40s on Monday you know something is up with Mother Nature. It is said she walks in beauty but you don't want to make her mad.BTW, thank you for participating in the OWH, blog hop and they will accept just one card to send to soldiers that they can send. I notice now on the blog site they have monthly pages to let you know when they need holiday cards. Now on to the freebies:
 I will be back if there are more ~ 

Josie
*****************************************************************************
  • Decosse's Dynamite Doodles has flower with sentiments
  • Meinlila Parks has B&W papers, darn Sandra I meant to visit you earlier,
  •  Wiolas Creative Space has strawberry girl ( I was almost writing field), oh the Beattles jump up in my mine so much.
  • Sami Stamps has a freebie sections so check this out esp. if you love A day for daises. It will be listed under the store section or go and say HI.


  •  


           


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful links there are in your list! Thank you so much, Josie! ♡
    I've got a freebie to for all of you... ☀
    black and white papers and background with tiny hearts and cute doodle pencils:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-digital-no6-black-and-white.html

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Josie for listing mine xx
    Could I just point out the link for Antique Images is wrong -- I am glad I am not the only one who has done that!!

    ReplyDelete