Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/24/13

TGIF Freebies Friday May 24th

Wow, Gopi contacted me last eve, and is going away, lucky her, for the weekend, So I get to say "Happy Anniversary" today, myself (applause, applause). If you did not see yesterday's post we have gone down the road for 39 years, come what may. Young but so in love we have survived the trials together and the good times. Now on to the freebies. Before I forget , please if you even make one card Operation Write Home Blog is going on for our military families and service people. I mean, that is what this weekend is about.

Taking a break, want to get this out there and search for more.
Did you know May 26th in France is Mother's Day so in honor Happy Mother's day mothers of France wee ones

Okay, I will leave some for Kaylee tomorrow. My fingers are getting tired. Have a safe and happy weekend and I will be back Monday for Gopi.
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

  • Jackie Rockwell has tons of freebies. Mea Culpa I am so sorry I missed it but let take this chance to thank all of the artists who so generously offer us these freebies. We, do not mind having you let us know if we miss you in the comment sections. That is why we check back to make sure that we have the sites working like hearing from our followers. BTW, thanks for all the anniversary wishes.~ Josie






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning the OWH Bloghop! and for all that you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Kaylee will be able to add my FREEBIE digital sentiment set to the list tomorrow. Meanwhile here is the link: http://jackierockwell.blogspot.com/2013/05/more-free-digital-stampsprintables.html

    Thanks so much for working so hard to provide this wonderful list! :)

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. I will try to make a few cards for OWH this weekend!

    Thanks so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josie, I just wanted to thank you for linking up to our free 2013 Summer Printable, Keep Calm & Mow On.You are welcome to link to any of our free printables.

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this load of freebies here to you and everyone who shares them.
    Hope you´re having a wonderful Anniversary today and is spoiled rotten all day by everyone around you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding me to the list Josie! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone wants some baby images, then here's a baby and some toys:
    http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/05/bambino.html

    Baby sock template: http://chasingfabrics.blogspot.se/2013/05/baby-blue.html

    Anyway, thanks for all that you do. This site is super.
    Hugs,
    Wio

    ReplyDelete