Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/25/13

Saturday May 25th freebies

Josie here and normally I don't do Saturdays but.....don't know where Kaylee is but thought I would start you off with some freebies.
Now that is it for me I did do the post earlier so you wonderful followers did not think we would forget you today. I will be back Monday for Gopi~Josie^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***********

7 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your work and effort in putting together this wonderful list of freebies every day. I so look forward to it each day, and I love discovering new (to me) and interesting blogs and artists. So THANK YOU! I really appreciate you! KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I have a freebie visit my blog for link.
    http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-style-blog-hop-freebie.html

    Have a lovely weekend Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josie, I just wanted to say thank you for linking to my blog. :) I appreciate it. I hope you'll have a great weekend. It's Summer here by now in Sweden, and I hope it's at least as summery and warm over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these, Josie. I've got another Sentimental Saturday post with free digis on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee hee ... you're too funny! Thanks, sweetie!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this wonderful freebie link list, Josie!! ☀
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the link to TLC. It is appreciated.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete