Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/27/13

Memorial Day May 27th Monday

  • Welcome Back Stampers! I want to take this time to say how much I am grateful for our soldiers who have given their life for my and your freedom in the great land we live in. Now, I know you will think I am talking politics, but I watch the footage of our soldiers coming home not only the ones in the flag draped caskets but missing pieces of themselves to give me what I have everyday since I have been alive and that is FREEDOM! To them these words are just 2 words but mean so much "Thank You"!  
  • Janes' Doodle has a freebie for you with a lot of arms
  • Opal Manor has a freebie that I overlooked on Friday. So pick-up Clara here.
  • Classroom Freebies has lots of freebie for this Manic Monday esp. geared to kids. So if there is boredom and you do not want the kids's mind go to mush over this holiday lots here to do!
  • Limited Run has a freebie from Friday so just scroll down a bit.
  • TLC has created a great freebie especially if you are doing the blog above
  • Sylvia Zet has a freebie that is dated from Feb. but is still cute to use.
  • Anji Antics has one from yesterday 
  • Dr Digi has a great one of Flossy
  • AHobby-holic has a sentiment
  • Wiola's Creation has added more bambinos so check out the page
  • Free Vintage Stamps has beautiful paper
  • Digital Stamp Designs has scenic pathways 
  • Free Pretty Things has a vintage baby image. Really cute.
  • Graphic Gardens has A4 printable stationary to add to your cards especially if you send one to the OWH blog. Remember your card can be an all occasion card. They need those a lot.
  • I Share Printables are downloads if you are planning parties for graduations, birthday summer parties
  • Time for Tea has a freebie for all the movers
  • Antique Images has red of red flowers
  • Stamp Art Design by Katherine has Bible verses to use on your cards here
  • Digital Two is on the floral theme and they are beautiful
  • Paper Craft Magazine has some downloads of templates and sentiments
  • Kadoodle Bug has a patriotic digi and lemonade in my fav cup (Mason Jar)
  • Free Dearie Dolls has beasties
Okay I will be back if there are more. Enjoy and happy craft making,peeps!
***********************************************************
  • MeinLila Parks has a couple of freebies for us and here birthday papers & images
  • Rockin digis by Jackie Rockwell has some sentiments but Jackie could not get there without going on Pinterest. So if some of you have a Pinterest acct go to Rockin digis. Thanks Jackie for the nice word and you got to admit I will go to great length to fine a free image, sentiments or word Art. ~ Josie
a

7 comments:

  1. hi Josie and happy Mondays ... hope you have had a great weekend ... its a bank holiday for us over here in the uk ... but now we are retired we rather miss out on bank holidays ... guess everyday is a holiday now lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie, thank you for this great freebie link list!! ♥ I've got two freebies too:
    tiny flower doodles:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-digital-tiny-flower-doodle.html
    and happy birthday doodles here:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2013/05/free-digital-birthday-scrapbooking.html

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jose,

    I have another FREEBIE Sentiment/Word Art Stamp Set. I've created a BRAND NEW blog to offer them on. It's called "ROCKIN' Digis". Below is the link to where I'll be storing all of my Digis.

    http://rockindigis.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for listing my digis, what a FANTASTIC blog this is!!!

    Feel free to post my link tomorrow if you're busy today.

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including T4Ts freebie! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josie,

    I created a NEW blog to offer my digis from. Here is the address:

    http://rockindigis.blogspot.com/

    You don't need to go to Pinterest.

    Thanks,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful blog!

    I also offer freebees on my blog,
    www.samistamp.blogspot.com.

    Come check out the freebee section of my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out for Operation Write Home! Also thanks for all the hard work putting these posts together.

    ReplyDelete